Celtic FC Foundation are today delighted to announce our first ever Christmas Appeal Prize Draw and we have a very special item on offer to kick it off.
Thanks to the wonderful generosity of Club sponsor Dafabet, we’re offering an opportunity for you and nine other guests to take in an incredible VIP matchday experience in the Dafabet Suite for Celtic’s Cinch Premiership encounter with Dundee at Celtic Park on Saturday, February 19, 2022 (fixture date subject to change).
With tickets priced at just £10 per entry, this is a unique opportunity for a group of 10 to savour the ultimate matchday hospitality package, at a cost of just £1 per head.
- The group will be welcomed with a Champagne Reception in Dafabet’s private suite, where they will receive a complimentary matchday gift and programme.
- Guests will then enjoy a three-course meal with complimentary wine, before they move out to the executive seating area in the prestigious Directors’ Box for the first half.
- At half-time the guests will enjoy snacks, tea and coffee before returning to the Directors’ Box to take in the second half.
- The group of 10 will return to the Dafabet Lounge for further complimentary beverages at full-time.
The Prize Draw, which is operated via Celtic Development Pools Ltd’s dedicated prize draw website, is now open and supporters can enter up to five times per person, by purchasing their tickets HERE. Players must be aged 18 years or over. Celtic Development Pools Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission. Terms and conditions apply.
The closing date for entries is Monday, December 20 at midnight and the lucky winner will be announced on Tuesday, December 21.
Net proceeds raised through the Prize Draw will be devoted to the 2021 Christmas Appeal phase of the Football for Good Fund.
Through the Appeal we want to give hundreds of families in our communities the Christmas they deserve, making sure there’s food on the table and gifts under the tree.
We also wish to help pensioners, women and children in refuge, the homeless community and refugees – as well as a whole host of others facing poverty and hardship.
Charity, and the generosity and compassion of the Celtic Family, will always be our past, present and future – it’s our heritage, our responsibility, our lifeblood.
Please join Celtic FC Foundation in making a difference this Christmas – it’s our reason for being.
Other ways to get behind the Christmas Appeal 2021, include:
- Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate online HERE
- Donate via PayPal HERE
- Donate via Facebook HERE
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE.
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live and AmazonSmile HERE
- Make a donation today to receive your ‘Celtic FC Foundation Letter from Santa’ HERE
- Purchase our brand new Foundation T-shirt HERE
- Download Eddi Reader’s unique version of ‘Auld Lang Syne’, featured in this year’s Celtic Christmas advert HERE
- Support our matchday bucket collection on Sunday, December 12 – to register as a volunteer collector, call 0141 551 4486 or email [email protected]
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.