There are a variety of ways in which you can support Celtic FC Foundation while you shop online.
eBay for Charity
You can purchase Celtic FC Foundation branded items, such as charity pin badges and Gerard Burns’ Glittering Prize poster prints via our eBay page.
You can also donate to Celtic FC Foundation every time you sell an item on eBay! You can nominate to donate a percentage (10%-100%) of your final selling price.
Visit our page HERE for full details on the items available and how to donate while selling an item.
Give as you live
Funds can be raised for Celtic FC Foundation while you shop online – at no extra cost to you.
Give as you Live is an online fundraising platform allowing users to shop at over 4,000 top stores and raise free funds for Celtic FC Foundation. It operates by donating a percentage of your transaction. Commission is already included in the price of what you’re buying, so you can support Celtic FC Foundation, without spending a penny more.
How to get started:
- Create an account HERE
- Search for a store you want to shop with on Give as you Live.
- Click on the store logo and Give as you Live will direct you to the website.
- Make your purchase on the retailer’s website and Give as you Live will track the transaction.
Funds can be raised for Celtic FC Foundation while you shop for Amazon products online – at no extra cost to you.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Celtic FC Foundation, every time you shop. The website is operated by Amazon with the same products, prices and shopping features as Amazon.co.uk. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the website will donate 0.5% of your eligible net purchase price, directly to Celtic FC Foundation.
How to get started:
- Log in or create an AmazonSmile account HERE
- Select Celtic FC Foundation as the charitable organisation you wish to receive donations from eligible purchases.
- Make a purchase via AmazonSmile and all eligible purchases you make will result in a donation to Celtic FC Foundation.
- AmazonSmile is also available via the Amazon app and can be turned on in the settings section. Once turned on, all eligible purchases will result in a donation.