Celtic FC Foundation are delighted to launch a brand new, limited edition T-shirt, which pays tribute to the one and only Tommy Burns, while praising the forever present compassion and generosity of our supporters.
The T-shirt – which has the blessing of the Burns family – features the Foundation logo accompanied by Tommy’s famous quote following the 1988 Scottish Cup Final, when he said of the Celtic support: ‘They’re there, and they’re always there.’
It is available now – priced at £20 – and can be purchased from the Celtic Superstore or online HERE.
With Christmas just around the corner, it offers the perfect Christmas gift for any Celtic supporter and net proceeds will be devoted to the Christmas Appeal phase of our Football for Good Fund (FFGF).
Through the Appeal, we want to give hundreds of families in our communities the Christmas they deserve, making sure there’s food on the table and gifts under the tree.
We also wish to help pensioners, women and children in refuge, the homeless community, and refugees – as well as a whole host of others facing poverty and hardship.
Charity, and the generosity and compassion of the Celtic family, will always be our past, present and future – it’s our heritage, our responsibility, our lifeblood.
Please join Celtic FC Foundation in making a difference this Christmas – it’s our reason for being.
Other ways to get behind the Christmas Appeal 2021, include:
- Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate online HERE
- Donate via PayPal HERE
- Donate via Facebook HERE
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE.
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live and AmazonSmile HERE
- Make a donation to receive your ‘Celtic FC Foundation Letter from Santa’ HERE
- Purchase a programme if attending ‘The Tommy Burns Story’ shows from today, Tuesday, November 9 to Saturday, November 13
- Contribute via our Christmas Appeal Logo Shirt Auction from Wednesday, November 10 to Monday, November 15 – further details to follow
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, Glasgow on Saturday, November 13 HERE
- Come along to Ghirls for Good on Friday, November 26 HERE
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, London on Friday, December 3 HERE
- Support our Light Up the Clover initiative on Thursday, December 9 or matchday bucket collection on Sunday, December 12 – to register as a volunteer collector, call 0141 551 4204 or email [email protected]
- Enter our new Christmas Appeal Prize Draw – further details to follow.
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message