With Christmas now just over six weeks away, the festive shopping frenzy is in full swing, as many of us look to find the perfect gifts for our loved ones.
Celtic FC Foundation are once again humbly asking supporters to contribute to the 2021 Christmas Appeal phase of our Football for Good Fund (FFGF) while doing your online Christmas shopping, via Give as you Live and AmazonSmile – with no added fees or charges.
Give as you Live is an online fundraising platform allowing users to shop at over 5,500 top stores and raise free funds for charity. It operates by donating a percentage of your transaction to your selected charity at absolutely no extra cost to you.
Or why not donate via AmazonSmile, a simple and automatic way for you to support Celtic FC Foundation every time you shop. The website is operated by Amazon with the same products, prices and shopping features as Amazon.co.uk.
Shopping online with Give as you Live or AmazonSmile and donating to Celtic FC Foundation couldn’t be simpler, all you need to do is:
- Create an account HERE
- Search for a store you want to shop with on Give as you Live – there are over 5,500!
- Click on the store logo and Give as you Live will direct you to the website.
- Make your purchase on the retailer’s website and Give as you Live will track the transaction.
Give as you Live turn a percentage of the commission paid by the retailer into a Celtic FC Foundation donation!
- Log in or create an AmazonSmile account HERE
- Select Celtic FC Foundation as the charitable organisation you wish to receive donations from eligible purchases.
- Make a purchase via AmazonSmileand all eligible purchases you make will result in a donation to Celtic FC Foundation.
- AmazonSmile is also available via the Amazon app and can be turned on in the settings section. Once turned on, all eligible purchases will result in a donation.
AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your eligible net purchase price directly to Celtic FC Foundation.
Or if you’re looking for the perfect gift for a fellow Celtic supporter this Christmas, you can also contribute to the Foundation by purchasing any of the following items, with net proceeds devoted to our Appeal throughout November and December.
- Our brand new Celtic FC Foundation T-shirt can be purchased via the Superstore or online HERE
- Two wonderful books are also available online, ‘The Holy Grounds of Glasgow Celtic’ by Liam Kelly can be purchased HERE, while John Traynor’s ‘A Paradise Anthology’ can be purchased HERE.
- Or you can pick up a copy of Gerard Burns’ stunning Glittering Prize print online HERE.
Through the Appeal we want to give hundreds of families in our communities the Christmas they deserve, making sure there’s food on the table and gifts under the tree.
We also wish to help pensioners, women and children in refuge, the homeless community and refugees – as well as a whole host of others facing poverty and hardship.
Charity, and the generosity and compassion of the Celtic Family, will always be our past, present and future – it’s our heritage, our responsibility, our lifeblood.
Please join Celtic FC Foundation in making a difference this Christmas – it’s our reason for being.
Other ways to get behind the Christmas Appeal 2021, include:
- Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate online HERE
- Donate via PayPal HERE
- Donate via Facebook HERE
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE.
- Make a donation to receive your ‘Celtic FC Foundation Letter from Santa’ HERE
- Contribute via our Christmas Appeal Logo Shirt Auction which is now live and will close on Monday, November 15 HERE.
- Purchase a programme if attending ‘The Tommy Burns Story’ shows which will run until Saturday, November 13
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, Glasgow on Saturday, November 13 HERE
- Come along to Ghirls for Good on Friday, November 26 HERE
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, London on Friday, December 3 HERE
- Support our Light Up the Clover initiative on Thursday, December 9 or matchday bucket collection on Sunday, December 12 – to register as a volunteer collector, call 0141 551 4204 or email [email protected]
- Enter our new Christmas Appeal Prize Draw – further details to follow.
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.