Thanks to the incredible support and generosity of Club sponsors Dafabet and Magners, the Celtic first team sported Celtic FC Foundation’s Christmas Appeal logo on the front of their shirts, for the 4-2 victory over Dundee on Sunday, November 7 at Dens Park.
These unique match issue Celtic home shirts also feature ‘Football for Good’ branding on the reverse.
Celtic FC Foundation are delighted to confirm that 17 of the shirts from this game – which will be signed by each respective player and hologram authenticated – are now being auctioned, providing supporters with the opportunity to own a wonderful collectors’ item.
The shirts are currently available through Celtic FC Foundation’s eBay auction HERE and bidding will close at around 7pm on Monday, November 15 (bidders should check individual items for exact end times).
The available shirts are:
Mikey Johnston’s Christmas Appeal shirt will be on offer at a later date, as part of a prize draw, for all supporters who have made a contribution to this year’s Appeal.
All funds raised through the auction of these shirts will be devoted to the Christmas Appeal phase of our Football for Good Fund (FFGF).
We want to give hundreds of families in our communities the Christmas they deserve, making sure there’s food on the table and gifts under the tree.
We also wish to help pensioners, women and children in refuge, the homeless community and refugees – as well as a whole host of others facing poverty and hardship.
Charity, and the generosity and compassion of the Celtic Family, will always be our past, present and future – it’s our heritage, our responsibility, our lifeblood.
Please join Celtic FC Foundation in making a difference this Christmas – it’s our reason for being.
Other ways to get behind the Christmas Appeal 2021, include:
- Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate online HERE
- Donate via PayPal HERE
- Donate via Facebook HERE
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE.
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live and AmazonSmile HERE
- Make a donation to receive your ‘Celtic FC Foundation Letter from Santa’ HERE
- Purchase our brand new Foundation T-shirt HERE
- Purchase a programme if attending ‘The Tommy Burns Story’ shows from today, Tuesday, November 9 to Saturday, November 13
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, Glasgow on Saturday, November 13 HERE
- Come along to Ghirls for Good on Friday, November 26 HERE
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, London on Friday, December 3 HERE
- Support our Light Up the Clover initiative on Thursday, December 9 or matchday bucket collection on Sunday, December 12 – to register as a volunteer collector, call 0141 551 4204 or email [email protected]
- Enter our new Christmas Appeal Prize Draw – further details to follow.
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.