TIME is running out to secure your Letter from Santa and support Celtic FC Foundation’s 2018 Christmas Appeal. This initiative gives you the opportunity to create a unique, customised letter for your child/children. Every letter will not only be signed by Santa but will also feature the signature of each child’s favourite Celt.
It will include the child’s name, age and what they would like for Christmas. The letter will then be posted to the address of your choice ahead of Santa’s visit.
In return, all we ask is that you make a minimum donation of £5 per letter. You can make your donation HERE
Upon receipt of your donation, you will be emailed a link, from MyDonate, where you will be required to provide all the relevant data to fully personalise each child’s letter.
Postage of letters (first class) will take place between December 12 and 18, 2018.
For supporters based in the UK and Ireland, submissions with the required information will be accepted up until midnight on Sunday, December 16.
Please note that we can no longer guarantee that any international requests will be delivered before Christmas. We will, however, endeavour to post these as soon as we receive them and we will also email you a PDF of your letter, which can be printed at home.
Proceeds will be devoted to our 2018 Christmas Appeal. Through the Appeal, we’re aiming to help local families and pensioners who face poverty and hardship and a number of charities who care for those experiencing the torment of homelessness or other disadvantage.
So please help us Make Dreams Come True this Christmas.
Additional ways to get behind the Christmas Appeal include:
1. Take part in our Light up the Clover event on Thursday, December 13 HERE
2. Donate by Text – text ‘CELT07’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70070
3. Donate Online HERE
4. Donate via Paypal HERE
5. Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
6. Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE.
7. Give As You Live via your Christmas Shopping HERE
8. Download Toy Tin Soldier’s charity single ‘A Club Where All Belong’ HERE
Thank you for making a difference.