CELTIC FC Foundation are delighted to announce that the Celtic Skydive is back for 2018, and registration for the event is now open, with all proceeds going to the charitable arm of the Club.
We are offering 12 brave supporters the opportunity to jump out of a plane at 10,000 feet and do a tandem ‘Celtic Skydive’. Places will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
The event will take place on Bank Holiday Monday, May 7, 2018 (subject to weather) at Skydive St Andrews in Glenrothes, Fife. Key Points:
– The non-refundable registration fee payable on sign-up is £65.
– Each participant must then raise a minimum of £500 in sponsorship – Celtic FC Foundation will provide a paper sponsor form and guidance to set up an online fundraising page.
– Participants must be aged 18+.
– The maximum weight – inclusive of clothing – is 14 stone for females and 15 stone for males.
– Participants must complete a British Parachute Association Declaration of Fitness Form, which will be provided by Celtic FC Foundation.
– Participants aged 70+ must have a Medical Advice Form completed by a doctor.
Celtic FC Foundation strive to honour the charitable principles and heritage of Celtic Football Club. Through a series of key projects, we aim to respond to the needs of disadvantaged children, young people and adults in our local community to improve Health, promote Equality, encourage Learning and tackle Poverty.
If you are interested in snapping up one of the available places, please email [email protected] or call 0141 551 4204.