CELTIC FC Foundation are delighted to release the last batch of places for our 2015 skydive fundraising event!
We are offering daredevil supporters the opportunity to jump out of a plane at 10,000 feet and do a tandem ‘Celtic Skydive’. The remaining slots are available on a first come, first served basis.
The event will take place on Saturday, July 4 (subject to weather) at Skydive St Andrew’s in Glenrothes, Fife.
Already signed up to take part this year are a trio representing Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths. ‘Leigh’s High Flyers’ include the player’s Mum, Gloria, Vikki Burns and Linzi McCartney.
Gloria said: “As soon as we saw the event advertised, we knew we had to take part.
“Leigh can’t believe we are launching ourselves out of a plane so we’re hoping he’ll come along on the day to lend his support and see the proof first-hand!”
Linzi added: “The fear factor is obviously there but the excitement is outweighing it at the moment.”
And Vikki said: “We fully support the work of Celtic FC Foundation and we are delighted to be able to play our part on the day.”
Celtic FC Foundation’s four priorities are to improve Health, promote Equality, encourage Learning and tackle Poverty.
The net proceeds of this event will assist development of our work providing opportunities for local disadvantaged children and young people to take part in positive, healthy activities.
- The deposit payable on sign up is £65.
- Each participant must then raise an additional £500 – Celtic FC Foundation will provide a paper sponsor form and guidance to set up an online fundraising page.
- Participants must be aged 18+.
- The maximum weight – inclusive of clothing – is 196 lbs/14 stone/89kg.
- Participants must complete a British Parachute Association Declaration of Fitness Form.
- Anyone over the age of 40 years needs the medical section of this form to be signed by a Doctor.
If you are interested in snapping up one of the final places, please email[email protected] or call 0141 551 4262.
You can lend your support to Leigh’s High Flyers and our other participants by making a donationHERE.
Thank you for your ongoing and invaluable support of Celtic FC Foundation.