AS the countdown to Christmas continues, Christmas shopping will be on the minds of many, as we look to find the perfect gifts for our friends and family.
This festive season, Celtic FC Foundation have once again teamed up with Give as you Live to offer our supporters the opportunity to find the best deals on their Christmas shopping, while donating towards Celtic FC Foundation’s 2018 Christmas Appeal.
Give as you Live is an online fundraising platform allowing users to shop at over 4,100 top stores and raise free funds for charity. It operates by donating a percentage of your transaction to your selected charity at absolutely no extra cost to you. There really is no easier way to support Celtic FC Foundation for free when buying your Christmas presents online this year.
In recent years, Give as you Live has helped us raise over £162,000 by assisting supporters to shop, order and fundraise online and the focus is now on our 2018 Christmas Appeal.
Shopping with Give as you Live and donating to Celtic FC Foundation couldn’t be more simple, all you need to do is:
1. Create an account HERE
2. Search for a store you want to shop with on Give as you Live – there are over 4,100!
3. Click on the store logo and Give as you Live will direct you to the website.
4. Make your purchase on the retailer’s website and Give as you Live will track the transaction.
Give as you Live turn a percentage of the commission paid by the retailer into a Celtic FC Foundation donation!
Our 2018 Christmas Appeal launched on Tuesday, November 6, the 131st anniversary of the formation of our Club. It lies at the very heart of why our Club was formed and honours the founding principles which were set back in 1887, as we aim to continue to help those in our community who are most in need.
Through the Appeal, we want to help hundreds of local families who are facing poverty. We want to give them the kind of Christmas that we all take for granted, with lots of food on the table and gifts for the kids – making sure Santa pays a visit on Christmas Eve is a massive priority for all of us.
We are also looking to support a number of local pensioners, by lending a hand at a difficult time of year, as well as a host of other local charities that support children, the homeless, women and children living in refuge, refugees and those facing other challenges.
So together, we can make dreams come true this Christmas.
Additional ways to get behind the Christmas Appeal include:
1. Donate by Text – text ‘CELT07’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70070
2. Donate Online HERE
3. Donate via Paypal HERE
4. Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
5. Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE.
6. Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, Glasgow on Saturday, November 17 HERE
7. Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, London on Friday, November 23 HERE
8. Come along to the Ghirls for Good on Saturday, December 1 HERE
9. Support our match-day bucket collection on Saturday, December 8 HERE
10. Contribute via our Christmas Appeal eBay Auction, of which all proceeds will be donated to the Appeal – further details to follow.
11. Take part in our Light up the Clover event on Thursday, December 13 – further details to follow.
12. Make a donation to receive your ‘Celtic FC Foundation Letter from Santa’– further details to follow.
Any donation you make this Christmas will help those who need it most. Thank you for making a difference.