CELTIC FC Foundation are delighted to confirm that the FINAL 50 tickets for this year’s Ghirls for Good event are now up for grabs. It will take place in the Kerrydale Suite at Celtic Park on Saturday, December 1, and kick-off time is 7pm for 7.30pm.
And we have our very own Double Treble! For the second year in a row, the event is being sponsored by the Ellen Kane Trust.
Back by popular demand for the third consecutive year, the inimitable Edward Reid will once again take the reins and provide live entertainment and hosting duties.
The evening of festive fun will also include:
– Complimentary drink on arrival
– Delicious three-course meal
– Fly High NY Draw
– Magician Mark Gordon
– Festive DJ Paddy Gordon
– Christmas gift stalls
– Free Prize Draw
– A visit from the main man himself, Santa Claus
We will also ask each guest to bring along a gift for a local child who is sick or disadvantaged and these will be distributed before the sleigh bells ring on Christmas Eve.
The phenomenal prize for our ‘Fly High NY’ Draw – a trip to the Big Apple for two people – has been very generously donated by event sponsor, the Ellen Kane Trust.
With an entry fee of only £10, our guests on the night can enter as many times as they like and one very lucky individual will go home with a pretty magnificent Christmas present!
The cost for a table of 10 is £450 or places can be purchased on an individual basis at £45pp but don’t delay as these are now the FINAL 50 tickets.
To make a reservation, please call 0141 551 4321 or email [email protected]
All funds raised will support our 2018 Christmas Appeal which aims to help local families and pensioners who face poverty and hardship and a number of charities who care for those experiencing the torment of homelessness or other disadvantage.
So please help us Make Dreams Come True this Christmas.
Additional ways to get behind the Christmas Appeal include:
1. Donate by Text – text ‘CELT07’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70070
2. Donate Online HERE
3. Donate via Paypal HERE
4. Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
5. Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE.
6. Give As You Live via your Christmas Shopping HERE
7. Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, Glasgow on Saturday, November 17 HERE
8. Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, London on Friday, November 23 HERE
9. Support our match-day bucket collection on Saturday, December 8 HERE
10. Contribute via our Christmas Appeal eBay Auction, of which all proceeds will be donated to the Appeal – further details to follow.
11. Take part in our Light up the Clover event on Thursday, December 13 – further details to follow.
12. Make a donation to receive your ‘Celtic FC Foundation Letter from Santa’– further details to follow.
Thank you for making a difference.