CELTIC FC FOUNDATION’S Christmas Appeal is well underway and there are plenty of ways for you to support us this festive period.
On Sunday, December 14, Celtic FC Foundation will be organising a bucket collection in advance of the game against St Mirren (KO – 1pm), with the proceeds going towards the overall campaign to help local families and those organisations who assist many underprivileged people such as the homeless.
As part of our Christmas Appeal, we are asking supporters to get involved with our bucket collection by either making a donation on their way into the ground or by signing up to be one of our official bucket collection volunteers.
All who volunteer with Celtic FC Foundation for the pre-game bucket collection will be issued with a free match ticket for Celtic v St Mirren, courtesy of the club.
CEO of Celtic FC Foundation Tony Hamilton said: â€œThe Christmas Appeal has had a great start including a Â£10,000 donation from the club and a lot from individual supporters and supportersâ€™ clubs.
â€œIâ€™d like to thank those in advance who can help on the day either by volunteering or throwing what is affordable in the buckets around the ground and at the turnstiles. Your support will make a huge difference this year to so many people.â€
In addition to our bucket collection, there are plenty of activities on the day to get you in to the Christmas spirit as the match will also feature Santaâ€™s Grotto in the Family Stand as well the presentation of tickets to Lapland for the winner of the Celtic Wonderland promotion.
If you are interested in signing up to be one of our official volunteers, please email[email protected] or call 0141 551 4291.
Please help us brighten up lives and reach our goal this Christmas.
You can donate to Celtic FC Foundation’s Christmas Appeal: HERE
There are a number of ways to get behind the Christmas Appeal 2014:
1. Donate by Text – text CELT07 followed by £1, £5 or £10 to 70070
2. Donate Online – www.celticfc.net/charity/donate
3. Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
4. Donate by Cheque – payable to Celtic FC Foundation and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE.
5. Attend the Ghirls for Good ladies lunch on Saturday, December 13 –http://www.celticfc.net/news/6998
6. Give as You Live via your Christmas shopping – http://www.celticfc.net/news/7018