CELTIC FC Foundation are delighted to announce that our annual Christmas Appeal Bucket Collection will take place at Celtic Park on Saturday, December 8, ahead of the SPFL clash with Kilmarnock (3pm KO).
Our only annual collection, which will once again be organised in collaboration with our Supporters’ Committee, will see 120 wonderful volunteer collectors situated around the ground, up until kick-off.
A group of volunteer collectors will also be in place after the match, should supporters miss the opportunity to make a donation pre-match.
If you are interested in signing up to be one of our official volunteers, please email: [email protected] or call 0141 551 4204.
Earlier this week saw the official launch of our 2018 Christmas Appeal and the Bucket Collection will as always, play an important part, as we aim to continue to help those in our community who are most in need.
Through the Appeal, we want to help hundreds of local families who are facing poverty. We want to give them the kind of Christmas that we all take for granted. With lots of food on the table and gifts for the kids. Making sure Santa pays a visit on Christmas Eve is a massive priority for all of us.
We are also looking to support a number of local pensioners, by lending a hand at a difficult time of year, as well as a host of other local charities that support children, the homeless, women and children living in refuge, refugees and those facing other challenges.
But we can’t do this without you. So together, we can make dreams come true this Christmas.
You can also support the 2018 Christmas Appeal in the following ways:
1. Donate by Text – text ‘CELT07’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70070
2. Donate Online HERE
3. Donate via Paypal HERE
4. Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
5. Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE.
6. Give As You Live via your Christmas Shopping HERE
7. Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, Glasgow on Saturday, November 17 HERE
8. Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, London on Friday, November 23 HERE
9. Come along to the Ghirls for Good on Saturday, December 1 HERE
10. Contribute via our Christmas Appeal eBay Auction, of which all proceeds will be donated to the Appeal – further details to follow.
11. Take part in our Light up the Clover event on Thursday, December 13 – further details to follow.
12. Make a donation to receive your ‘Celtic FC Foundation Letter from Santa’– further details to follow.
Any donation you make this Christmas will help those who need it most. Thank you for making a difference.