HAVING nominated Celtic FC Foundation’s 2017 Christmas Appeal to benefit from the proceeds of his charity single, ‘Celtic, My Heart and My Soul’, musician Kevin Miles has been humbled by the response of the Celtic Family.
The single, which is available to download now, tells Kevin’s story of being a lifelong Celtic fan and pays tribute to some of the Club’s greats.
Kevin said: “The response so far has been overwhelming. Almost a million Celtic fans have watched the video and I’m especially grateful to the ones who have contacted me and shared their memories of walking down London Road with their families.”
This past week, Kevin was invited to perform the song live at the Celtic Disabled Supporters’ Association’s evening function, in the Kerrydale Suite.
Celtic, My Heart & My Soul is available to download via the following download sites:
All proceeds from the sales of the song will be donated to Celtic FC Foundation’s 2017 Christmas Appeal.
Through the campaign we want to help around 300 local families facing poverty, to provide a meal on the table and gifts for the kids. We want to bring the magic of Christmas to those homes. We are also looking to help vulnerable local pensioners to ease the financial burden at a challenging time of year plus a number of other local charities who support those experiencing homelessness or other disadvantage.
But we can’t do this without you. So together, let’s Share the Spirit of Celtic this Christmas.
Additional ways to support the 2017 Christmas Appeal include:
- Donate by Text – text ‘CELT07’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70070
- Donate Online – www.celticfcfoundation.com
- Donate via Paypal – www.celticfcfoundation.com
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE.
- Give as you Live via your Christmas Shopping – http://www.celticfc.net/news/13512
- Support our matchday bucket collection on Saturday, December 2 – our volunteers will be in place at all turnstile and entry areas in the lead up to Celtic’s SPFL encounter with Motherwell.
- Take part in our new Light up the Clover event on Wednesday, December 13 – further details to follow.