WITH Christmas fast approaching, Celtic FC Foundation is delighted to introduce a brand new fundraising initiative – Letter from Santa – as part of this year’s Christmas Appeal.
Celtic FC Foundation’s Letter from Santa initiative gives you the opportunity to create a unique, customised letter for your child/children. Every letter will not only be signed by Santa but will also feature the signature of each child’s favourite Celt.
It will feature the child’s name, age and what they would like for Christmas. The letter will then be posted to the address of your choice ahead of Santa’s visit.
In return, all we ask is that you make a minimum donation of £5 per letter. You can make your donation HERE
Upon receipt of your donation, you will be emailed a link, from MyDonate, where you will be required to provide all the relevant data to fully personalise each child’s letter.
Postage of letters (first class) will take place between December 3 and 18, 2018. We will endeavour to post your letter/s within five working days of receipt of your donation.
Proceeds will be devoted to our 2018 Christmas Appeal. Through the Appeal, we’re aiming to help local families and pensioners who face poverty and hardship and a number of charities who care for those experiencing the torment of homelessness or other disadvantage.
So please help us Make Dreams Come True this Christmas.
Additional ways to get behind the Christmas Appeal include:
1. Donate by Text – text ‘CELT07’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70070
2. Donate Online HERE
3. Donate via Paypal HERE
4. Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
5. Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE.
6. Give As You Live via your Christmas Shopping HERE
7. Come along to Ghirls for Good on Saturday, December 1 HERE
8. Support our matchday bucket collection on Saturday, December 8 HERE
9. Download Toy Tin Soldier’s charity single ‘A Club Where All Belong’ HERE
10. Take part in our Light up the Clover event on Thursday, December 13 – further details to follow.
11. Contribute via our Christmas Appeal eBay Auction, of which all proceeds will be donated to the Appeal – further details to follow.
Thank you for making a difference.