CELTIC FC Foundation are delighted to announce that our inaugural Sleep-Out event has already raised a magnificent £25,000 for our 2015 Christmas Appeal.
The funds raised will go towards helping 200 local families who face poverty and hardship as well as 10 charities who care for those experiencing the torment of homelessness or other disadvantage.
Those confirmed so far include Scottish Refugee Council, The Invisibles, Glasgow City Mission, Loaves & Fishes, The Wayside Club Centre and the Salvation Army.
Celtic TV were also there to capture the Sleep-Out, hearing from participants and braving the conditions on a very challenging, poignant and inspirational night for all involved.
Click here to watch
Please follow the Celtic Way to help us give back this Christmas.
– Donate by Text – text ‘CELT07’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70070
– Donate Online – HERE
– Donate in cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
– Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE.
– Take part in our Christmas Appeal Bucket Collection – HERE
– Take part in our Champion Challenge – http://www.celticfc.net/news/9488
– Come along to our Ghirls for Good ladies lunch on Saturday, December 12 – http://www.celticfc.net/news/9406
– Give as You Live via your Christmas shopping – HERE