AFTER the phenomenal success of our inaugural Sleep-Out event, Celtic FC Foundation’s 2015 Christmas Appeal is steadily gathering momentum and we are calling on supporters to get involved this December.
Before the home game against Hamilton on Saturday, December 5 (KO: 3pm), we will be hosting a bucket collection for our Christmas Appeal as we seek to help around 200 local families provide a happy Christmas for their children as well as 10 charities tackling poverty and homelessness.
As we do around this time every year, we’re looking for around 120 volunteers for the pre-match collection, all of whom will be issued with a complimentary ticket for the game, courtesy of the club, as a small token of our appreciation.
Speaking about the collection, Celtic FC Foundation CEO, Tony Hamilton said: “Already, we’ve had tremendous support for our Christmas Appeal in the form of a host of donations – including £10,000 from the Club – and the incredible response to our Sleep-Out event.
“The bucket collection is always a key element within our Appeal and I would like to sincerely thank our volunteers in advance for giving up their time and our supporters for digging deep as always to help those less fortunate.
“Together, we can make a genuine difference to the lives of many this Christmas.”
If you’re interested in signing up to be one of our official volunteers, please email [email protected] or call 0141 551 4291.
Please follow the Celtic Way to help us give back this Christmas.
You can get behind the 2015 Christmas Appeal in the following ways:
– Donate by Text – text ‘CELT07’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70070
– Donate Online – HERE
– Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
– Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE.
– Take part in our Champion Challenge – http://www.celticfc.net/news/9488
– Come along to our Ghirls for Good ladies lunch on Saturday, December 12 – http://www.celticfc.net/news/9406
– Give as You Live via your Christmas shopping – HERE
Any support you give this Christmas will help those who need it most. Thank you for making a difference.