Celtic FC Foundation are delighted to announce that we’re once again offering supporters the chance win an outstanding prize, courtesy of Club sponsor Dafabet.
This fantastic prize will see the winner and nine lucky guests take in an incredible VIP matchday experience in the Dafabet Suite for Celtic’s cinch Premiership encounter with Kilmarnock on Saturday, February 17, 2024 (fixture date subject to change).
With tickets priced at just £10 per entry, this is a fantastic opportunity for a group of 10 to savour the ultimate matchday hospitality package, at a cost of just £1 per head.
- The group will be welcomed with a Champagne Reception in Dafabet’s private suite, where they will receive a complimentary matchday gift and programme.
- Guests will then enjoy a three-course meal with complimentary wine, before they move out to the executive seating area in the prestigious Directors Box for the first half.
- At half-time the group will enjoy snacks, tea and coffee before returning to the Directors Box to take in the second half.
- The lucky 10 will return to the Dafabet Suite for further complimentary beverages at full-time.
The Prize Draw – which is operated via Celtic Development Pools Ltd’s dedicated prize draw website – is now open and supporters can enter up to five times per person, by purchasing their tickets HERE. Players must be aged 18 years or over. Celtic Development Pools Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission. Terms and conditions apply.
The closing date for entries is Wednesday, December 20, 2023 at 12noon and the lucky winner will be announced later that day.
Net proceeds raised will support our 2023 Christmas Appeal which aims to bring comfort and light up the lives of many who would otherwise struggle over the festive period.
This includes local families facing poverty, so they can enjoy the type of Christmas that many of us take for granted.
As well as pensioners, women and children in refuge, the homeless community and refugees and a host of others experiencing hardship.
Together, we can Light Up Someone’s Christmas this festive season.
To get behind this year’s Christmas Appeal, you can:
- Donate online HERE
- Donate via PayPal HERE
- Donate via Facebook HERE
- Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE
- Make a donation and hang an item on our Virtual Christmas Tree HERE
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping in Celtic stores or online by purchasing an item from ‘Walfrid’s Wishlist’ HERE
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live HERE
- Come along to the Ghirls for Good event on Friday, November 24 HERE
- Support our Christmas Appeal Bucket Collection on Saturday, November 25 – to register as a volunteer collector, call 0141 551 4321 or email [email protected]
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, London on Saturday, December 2 HERE
- Sign up for the Santa Stroll 1 Mile or 5K on Sunday, December 17 HERE
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.