Thanks to a magnificent gesture from the club, supporters have the opportunity to Light Up Someone’s Christmas while shopping, as we have once again come together to create a very special ‘Walfrid’s Wishlist’. Every festive item you purchase from this magical selection – either in store or online – will result in Celtic Retail passing on a contribution to this year’s Christmas Appeal. Just look for the Christmas Appeal Snow Globe!
‘Walfrid’s Wishlist’ includes eight wonderful items – the Celtic Gonk Christmas Jumper, the Celtic Santa Hat, Celtic Moccasin Slippers, the Celtic Treble Winners DVD, the Celtic Polar Bear, the Celtic Speed Buggy Car, the Celtic Silver Diver’s Watch and the Celtic Mini Football Game.
You can browse these items HERE and, by purchasing any of them, you will be helping to make a contribution to our 2023 Appeal.
We will also shortly be launching a brand new, limited edition Celtic FC Foundation T-shirt, with net proceeds dedicated to the Appeal. More info coming soon.
And you can provide additional support throughout the festive period by purchasing your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live. With over 6,000 retailers, Give as You Live offers the chance to raise funds for Celtic FC Foundation at no extra cost to you.
We hope this year’s Appeal will bring comfort and light up the lives of many who would otherwise struggle over the festive period.
This includes local families facing poverty, so they can enjoy the type of Christmas that many of us take for granted.
As well as pensioners, women and children in refuge, the homeless community and refugees and a host of others experiencing hardship.
Together, we can Light Up Someone’s Christmas this festive season.
To get behind this year’s Christmas Appeal, you can also:
- Donate online HERE
- Donate via PayPal HERE
- Donate via Facebook HERE
- Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE
- Make a donation and hang an item on our Virtual Christmas Tree HERE
- Contribute via our Christmas Appeal Logo Shirt Auction which is now live and will close on Saturday, November 18 HERE
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, Derry on Friday, November 17 HERE
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, Glasgow on Saturday, November 18 HERE
- Enter our Christmas Appeal Prize Draw, which will kick-off on Monday, November 20 – further details to follow.
- Come along to the Ghirls for Good event on Friday, November 24 HERE
- Support our Christmas Appeal Bucket Collection on Saturday, November 25 – to register as a volunteer collector, call 0141 551 4321 or email [email protected]
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, London on Saturday, December 2 HERE
- Sign up for the Santa Stroll 1 Mile or 5K on Sunday, December 17 HERE
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.