Celtic FC Foundation’s Ghirls for Good festive extravaganza is now just over a week away, but there’s still time to secure your place and join us for one of the highlights of our fundraising calendar.
The event will take place in the Kerrydale Suite at Celtic Park next Friday, November 26 and kick-off time is 7 for 7.30pm.
Making it four-in-a-row, the event is once again being sponsored by the Ellen Kane Trust.
And back by popular demand for a fabulous fifth year, the inimitable Edward Reid will take the reins and provide live entertainment and hosting duties.
The evening of festive fun will also include:
- Professional photo on arrival
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- Delicious festive meal
- Close-up magic from the award-winning Mark Gordon
- Fly High NY Draw, courtesy of the Ellen Kane Trust
- Free Prize Draw
- Christmas Stalls
- Celtic Santa
The cost for a table of 10 is £500 or places can be purchased on an individual basis at £50pp.
To make a reservation, please call 0141 551 4321 or email [email protected]
We will also ask each guest to bring along a gift for a local child who is sick or disadvantaged and these will be distributed before the sleigh bells ring on Christmas Eve.
The phenomenal prize for our ‘Fly High NY’ Draw – a trip to the Big Apple for two people – has been very generously donated by event sponsor, the Ellen Kane Trust.
With an entry fee of only £10, our guests on the night can enter as many times as they like and one very lucky individual will go home with a pretty magnificent Christmas present!
All funds raised through Ghirls for Good will support the Christmas Appeal phase of our Football for Good Fund.
Through the Appeal we want to give hundreds of families in our communities the Christmas they deserve, making sure there’s food on the table and gifts under the tree.
We also wish to help pensioners, women and children in refuge, the homeless community and refugees – as well as a whole host of others facing poverty and hardship.
Charity, and the generosity and compassion of the Celtic Family, will always be our past, present and future – it’s our heritage, our responsibility, our lifeblood.
Please join Celtic FC Foundation in making a difference this Christmas – it’s our reason for being.
The key ways to get behind the Christmas Appeal 2021, include:
- Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate online HERE
- Donate via PayPal HERE
- Donate via Facebook HERE
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE.
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live and AmazonSmile HERE
- Make a donation to receive your ‘Celtic FC Foundation Letter from Santa’ HERE
- Purchase our brand new Foundation T-shirt HERE
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, London on Friday, December 3 HERE
- Support our Light Up the Clover initiative on Thursday, December 9 or matchday bucket collection on Sunday, December 12 – to register as a volunteer collector, call 0141 551 4204 or email [email protected]
- Enter our new Christmas Appeal Prize Draw – further details to follow.
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.