As we look ahead to Celtic’s cinch Premiership clash with Motherwell this Saturday (3pm KO), Celtic FC Foundation are humbly encouraging supporters to get behind the annual Christmas Appeal Bucket Collection, which will take place in the lead-up to the match.
The event will see 130 volunteers situated around the stadium footprint from 1.30pm right up until kick-off.
We will of course gratefully accept cash donations on the day, however, as many supporters now opt not to carry cash to matches, we will also offer a contactless donation option at our new Celtic FC Foundation branded gazebos and flags situated around the ground.
Proceeds raised will support our 2023 Christmas Appeal, which aims to bring comfort and light up the lives of many who would otherwise struggle over the festive period.
This includes local families facing poverty, so they can enjoy the type of Christmas that many of us take for granted.
As well as pensioners, women and children in refuge, the homeless community, refugees and a host of others experiencing hardship.
Together, we can Light Up Someone’s Christmas this festive season.
To get behind this year’s Christmas Appeal, you can also:
- Donate online HERE
- Donate via PayPal HERE
- Donate via Facebook HERE
- Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE
- Make a donation and hang an item on our Virtual Christmas Tree HERE
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping in Celtic stores or online by purchasing an item from ‘Walfrid’s Wishlist’ HERE
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live HERE
- Enter our Christmas Appeal Prize Draw HERE
- Come along to the Ghirls for Good event on Friday, November 24 HERE
- Sign up for the Santa Stroll 1 Mile or 5K on Sunday, December 17 HERE
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.