Help yourself by helping the Foundation
If you’re looking to get active and also support Celtic FC Foundation in 2022, why not sign up for one of the many sponsored events going on throughout Scotland and beyond.
Both in-person and virtual events are taking place throughout the year and training for a walking, running or cycling event can be good for the mind, as well as the body. The opportunities are endless and your support will be crucial to us, as we continue to assist the most vulnerable within our communities.
The difference each unique individual supporter can make is never underestimated and no matter what your target may be, your support remains a critical element of our fundraising. You can make a genuine difference through your efforts.
Here are just some of the various events taking place throughout 2022:
- The Kiltwalk 2022, supported by Sir Tom Hunter and The Hunter Foundation, who will top up your fundraising with an additional 50%. With events from Glasgow to Aberdeen, as well as virtually, starting in April and taking place throughout the year, you can register HERE.
- The Edinburgh Marathon Festival has something for everyone at the end of May, with events for both adults and children and you can register HERE.
- Tough Mudder offers a challenge like no other. Over the first weekend of July, participants will be getting muddy in the ultimate personal challenge. Test your endurance by registering HERE.
- The annual Great Scottish Run is back, offering the opportunity to run a Half Marathon or 10K. Taking place over the first weekend in October, with events for both adults and children, it’s a family affair. You can register HERE.
- If you would prefer to take on a challenge on two wheels, Etape Caledonia is back on May 15. Cycling through the breath-taking Scottish countryside, set the length of your own challenge by registering HERE.
With more fundraising opportunities up and down the UK, such as the Loch Ness or Stirling Marathon, Kilomathon Scotland, Swim Serpentine and the Three Peaks Challenge, this is your chance to get involved and raise invaluable funds for Celtic FC Foundation.
If you would like to get involved in any of these initiatives, please contact us in the first instance and we will confirm the registration process for your chosen event and provide a fundraising pack.
If taking part in one of these events feels like too much of a stretch or not a big enough challenge, why not come up with your own unique fundraising initiative and we will provide you with a fundraising pack to get you started.
If you would like to fundraise on behalf of Celtic FC Foundation at any other events, arrange your own unique challenge or for a list of other Foundation initiatives going on throughout the year, please get in touch.
You can reach a member of our team at [email protected] or on 0141 551 4321.
Thank you so much for your wonderful support