With just a month to go until Santa pays a visit to all the good Bhoys and Ghirls out there, why not treat the child or children in your life to their very own Celtic FC Foundation Letter from Santa.
The initiative offers an opportunity for you to create a personalised and completely unique letter at a cost of just £5 per letter. Each one will arrive in a specially designed envelope, not only signed by Santa himself, but also featuring the signature of each recipient’s favourite Celtic star.
The letter will be posted to the address of your choice ahead of Santa’s visit and will feature the child’s name, age and what they would like for Christmas.
You can order your unique letter via the dedicated listing on our Charity eBay account HERE.
Upon purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from eBay. This will be followed – within the next working day – with a more detailed email featuring a link, allowing you to provide all of the relevant data, to fully personalise each letter. To ensure speedy despatch, please provide the required details upon receipt of the link from Celtic FC Foundation.
The deadline to place all orders, allowing for postage before Christmas, will be Friday, December 10, 2021. Postage of letters will take place (first class) from Monday, December 6 (international) and from Monday, December 13 (UK).
All funds raised from the Letter from Santa initiative will support this year’s Christmas Appeal phase of our Football for Good Fund (FFGF).
Through the Appeal we want to give hundreds of families in our communities the Christmas they deserve, making sure there’s food on the table and gifts under the tree.
We also wish to help pensioners, women and children in refuge, the homeless community and refugees – as well as a whole host of others facing poverty and hardship.
Charity, and the generosity and compassion of the Celtic Family, will always be our past, present and future – it’s our heritage, our responsibility, our lifeblood.
Please join Celtic FC Foundation in making a difference this Christmas – it’s our reason for being.
Other ways to get behind the Christmas Appeal 2021, include:
- Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate online HERE
- Donate via PayPal HERE
- Donate via Facebook HERE
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE.
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live and AmazonSmile HERE
- Purchase our brand new Foundation T-shirt HERE
- Come along to Ghirls for Good tomorrow, Friday, November 26 HERE
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, London on Friday, December 3 HERE
- Support our Light Up the Clover initiative on Thursday, December 9 or matchday bucket collection on Sunday, December 12 – to register as a volunteer collector, call 0141 551 4486 or email [email protected]
- Enter our new Christmas Appeal Prize Draw – further details to follow.
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.