CELTIC FC Foundation are delighted to announce that Liam McGrandles will host a live online fundraiser this the Foundation’s Facebook page on Friday, August 14 at 7pm.
Liam will be playing a host of classic Celtic songs, with proceeds devoted to the Football for Good Fund Appeal. Liam is a singer, guitarist and songwriter from Denny. With 20 years of musical experience, he is a seasoned performer at various venues across Scotland.
A regular feature in the Kerrydale Suite on home match days, Liam is a popular figure with the Celtic Park faithful and has also played live pre-match on the pitch at Paradise. In addition, Liam has appeared at a number of Foundation events including last year’s New York Gala Dinner and supported the Christmas Appeal through his charity CD ‘The White and The Green’ back in 2015.
Throughout the current coronavirus crisis, Liam has been streaming live on social media and raising much-needed funds for a variety of charitable organisations.
Speaking ahead of the event, Liam said: “I have been greatly inspired by Celtic FC Foundation’s incredible work over the years and had the idea of an online fundraiser to help raise vital funds and lift some spirits at the same time.
“It has been a particularly difficult and challenging time for many people recently, especially the most vulnerable in our society. To be able to help in any way is an honour and a privilege.”
The fundraiser is completely free and will be streamed live on the Celtic FC Foundation Facebook page HERE
All donation details for supporters who wish to make a contribution will be available on the Facebook fundraiser throughout the night. Or you can use any of the other donation methods listed below.
Through the Football for Good Fund, we have been helping to provide food and essentials to those most likely to be affected by the crisis.
Since the launch of the Fund and throughout the next six months or so, the Foundation has ensured and will continue to ensure food parcels, basic necessities, hot meals and other critical interventions are available to the growing number of people affected by the ruthlessness of COVID-19.
But we can’t do it alone.
To support the Football for Good Fund, you can:
1. Donate by Text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
2. Donate Online HERE
3. Donate via PayPal HERE
4. Donate via our Facebook page HERE or set up your own Facebook fundraiser
5. Donate in cash – there are collection boxes in Celtic stores
6. Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE
7. Sign up to regular giving through our Walfrid’s Wish initiative HERE
8. Get involved in our unique #9IAR challenge HERE
9. Purchase our 9-in-a-row badge and Glittering Prize print HERE
10. Provide support through your online shopping via Give as you Live and Amazon Smile
11. Take part in our online auction – details comings soon!
12. Come up with your own fundraising idea and get in touch with us at [email protected]
Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.