Time is running out for supporters to enter Celtic FC Foundation’s Christmas Appeal Prize Draw, for a chance to win an incredible VIP matchday experience in the Dafabet Suite for Celtic’s Cinch Premiership encounter with Dundee at Celtic Park on Saturday, February 19, 2022 (fixture date subject to change), courtesy of club sponsor Dafabet.
The draw will close at midnight tonight (Monday, December 20) and tickets are priced at just £10 per entry, offering a unique opportunity for a group of 10 to savour the ultimate matchday hospitality package, at a cost of just £1 per head.
- The group will be welcomed with a Champagne Reception in Dafabet’s private suite, where they will receive a complimentary matchday gift and programme.
- Guests will then enjoy a three-course meal with complimentary wine, before they move out to the executive seating area in the prestigious Directors’ Box for the first half.
- At half-time the guests will enjoy snacks, tea and coffee before returning to the Directors’ Box to take in the second half.
- The group of 10 will return to the Dafabet Lounge for further complimentary beverages at full-time.
The Prize Draw, is operated via Celtic Development Pools Ltd’s dedicated prize draw website and supporters can enter up to five times per person, by purchasing their tickets HERE. Players must be aged 18 years or over. Celtic Development Pools Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission. Terms and conditions apply.
The lucky winner will be announced on Tuesday, December 21.
Net proceeds raised through the Prize Draw will be devoted to the 2021 Christmas Appeal phase of the Football for Good Fund.
Through the Appeal we want to give hundreds of families in our communities the Christmas they deserve, making sure there’s food on the table and gifts under the tree.
We also wish to help pensioners, women and children in refuge, the homeless community and refugees – as well as a whole host of others facing poverty and hardship.
Charity, and the generosity and compassion of the Celtic Family, will always be our past, present and future – it’s our heritage, our responsibility, our lifeblood.
Please join Celtic FC Foundation in making a difference this Christmas – it’s our reason for being.
Other ways to get behind the Christmas Appeal 2021, include:
- Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate online HERE
- Donate via PayPal HERE
- Donate via Facebook HERE
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE.
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live and AmazonSmile HERE
- Purchase our brand new Foundation T-shirt HERE
- Download Eddi Reader’s unique version of ‘Auld Lang Syne’, featured in this year’s Celtic Christmas advert HERE
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.