With our Christmas now in full swing, Celtic FC Foundation are inviting supporters to join us for this year’s Santa Stroll and support our 2023 Christmas Appeal.
The Santa Stroll, which once again promises to be fun for all the family, will take place on the morning of Sunday, December 17, 2023 at Celtic Park.
Beginning at the top of The Celtic Way in front of the Brother Walfrid statue, participants will run/walk around the stadium footprint in a route which will encapsulate the circumference of Celtic Park.
To get everyone into the festive spirit, each participant will be provided with a Celtic Santa hat and Santa Stroll t-shirt and all participants will be welcomed into the stadium by Santa himself, as well as Hoopy the Huddle Hound both pre and post event.
There will be two opportunities to participate and support our 2023 Christmas Appeal, as follows:
SANTA STROLL JUNIORS – 1 MILE
- Time – 9.00am
- Details – Participants, under the age of 12, will walk/run two laps of the Celtic Park circumference, totalling one mile.
- Registration – The cost for children to enter is £10 and the minimum fundraising target is £30. Or, a child can take part along with a parent/guardian, and the cost for the duo to enter is £20, with a minimum fundraising target of £50.
SANTA STROLL YOUTHS/ADULTS – 5K
- Time – 9.00am
- Details – Participants, aged 12 and over, will walk/run six laps of the Celtic Park circumference, totalling five kilometres.
- Registration – The cost to enter is £20 per person and the minimum fundraising target is £135 per person.
Please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions before completing the process. For both Strolls, please note that participants under the age of 18 must have written consent from their parent/guardian in advance of the event and must be accompanied to and from Celtic Park by a parent/guardian on the day.
Proceeds raised will support our 2023 Christmas Appeal which aims to bring comfort and light up the lives of many who would otherwise struggle over the festive period.
This includes local families facing poverty, so they can enjoy the type of Christmas that many of us take for granted.
As well as pensioners, women and children in refuge, the homeless community and refugees and a host of others experiencing hardship.
Together, we can Light Up Someone’s Christmas this festive season.
To get behind this year’s Christmas Appeal, you can:
- Donate online HERE
- Donate via PayPal HERE
- Donate via Facebook HERE
- Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE
- Make a donation and hang an item on our Virtual Christmas Tree HERE
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping in Celtic stores or online by purchasing an item from ‘Walfrid’s Wishlist’ HERE
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live HERE
- Contribute via our Christmas Appeal Logo Shirt Auction which is now live and will close on Saturday, November 18 HERE
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, Derry on Friday, November 17 HERE
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, Glasgow on Saturday, November 18 HERE
- Enter our Christmas Appeal Prize Draw, which will kick-off on Monday, November 20 – further details to follow.
- Come along to the Ghirls for Good event on Friday, November 24 HERE
- Support our Christmas Appeal Bucket Collection on Saturday, November 25 – to register as a volunteer collector, call 0141 551 4321 or email [email protected]
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, London on Saturday, December 2 HERE
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.