FOLLOWING the announcement on Tuesday, July 21 that a sum in the region of £600K has been invested into Celtic FC Foundation’s Football for Good Fund, we are now looking for assistance to continue and develop the support provided through the Fund in the coming months, from the Celtic Family and beyond.
And, thanks to the generosity of club sponsor, Intelligent Car Leasing (ICL), the Football for Good Fund Appeal was profiled on the LED screens at Celtic Park during our opening SPFL encounter with Hamilton on Sunday, as the champions kicked off their quest for 10-in-a-row in style.
With a capacity crowd tuning in from home, this allowed us to share the message with tens of thousands of supporters and will hopefully encourage those who are in a position to do so, to get involved.
This prime advertising space has been gifted to Celtic FC Foundation for the entire season, once again. Martin Brown and his team at ICL have been a regular and dedicated supporter of the Foundation since their partnership with the Club was formed. This comes in a variety of forms including the LED space, the donation of incredible auction prizes, play on the park places, project investment and attendance at key fundraising events.
Celtic FC Foundation Chief Executive, Tony Hamilton, said: “The support of Martin and his team on this occasions has made a huge difference to the reach of our Football for Good Fund Appeal message as we do all we can to respond to the COVID-19 crisis. It complemented our ‘Green Day’ magnificently.
“Without such generosity, our challenges would be so much greater, and we owe a huge debt of gratitude to everyone at ICL.”
Since the launch of the Football for Good Fund and throughout the next six months or so, the Foundation have ensured and will continue to ensure food parcels, basic necessities, hot meals and other critical interventions are available to the growing number of people affected by the ruthlessness of COVID-19.
But we can’t do it alone.
To support the Football for Good Fund, you can:
1. Donate by Text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
2. Donate Online HERE
3. Donate via PayPal HERE
4. Donate via our Facebook page HERE or set up your own Facebook fundraiser
5. Donate in cash – there are collection boxes in Celtic stores
6. Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE
7. Sign up to regular giving through our Walfrid’s Wish initiative HERE
9. Purchase our 9-in-a-row badge and Glittering Prize print HERE
11. Get involved in our unique 9-in-a-row nomination fundraiser – details coming soon!
12. Take part in our online auction – details comings soon!
13. Come up with your own fundraising idea and get in touch with us at [email protected]
Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.