As the countdown to Christmas continues, many of us will be on the lookout for the perfect item for someone special and Celtic FC Foundation’s brand new limited edition T-shirt offers the ideal gift for any Celtic supporter.
The T-shirt – which pays tribute to the Celtic first team and their commitment to our work – takes us from defence through to attack, as it features Cameron Carter-Vickers, captain Callum McGregor and Kyogo, with each proudly sporting the Celtic FC Foundation logo on the front of their jerseys, as well as the inclusion of our motto, ‘Football for Good’.
It is available now – priced at £20 – and can be purchased online, via the Celtic Store HERE.
Investing in this new limited edition T-shirt is just one way to support Celtic FC Foundation while shopping this Christmas. The Foundation and Celtic Football Club have also come together once again to create a very special ‘Walfrid’s Wishlist’ and every festive item you purchase from this magical selection – either in store or online – will result in Celtic Retail passing on a contribution to this year’s Christmas Appeal. You can browse these items HERE and just look for the Christmas Appeal Snow Globe in store.
Our 2023 Christmas Appeal aims to bring comfort and light up the lives of many who would otherwise struggle over the festive period.
This includes local families facing poverty, so they can enjoy the type of Christmas that many of us take for granted.
As well as pensioners, women and children in refuge, the homeless community and refugees and a host of others experiencing hardship.
Together, we can Light Up Someone’s Christmas this festive season.
To get behind this year’s Christmas Appeal, you can also:
- Donate online HERE
- Donate via PayPal HERE
- Donate via Facebook HERE
- Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE
- Make a donation and hang an item on our Virtual Christmas Tree HERE
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live HERE
- Enter our Christmas Appeal Prize Draw HERE
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, London on Saturday, December 2 HERE
- Sign up for the Santa Stroll 1 Mile or 5K on Sunday, December 17 HERE
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.