If you’re looking to get more active in 2023, why not sign up for one of the many sponsored initiatives going on throughout Scotland and beyond and support Celtic FC Foundation in the process.
A host of fundraising events operated by third parties are on offer and the opportunities are endless.
Your support will be crucial to us, as we continue to assist the most vulnerable within our communities, challenging poverty and promoting inclusion.
We totally understand that these are challenging times for so many of our supporters and appreciate now, more than ever, the effort of every Foundation fundraiser and those who support them, to help us continue the Foundation’s vital work.
The difference each unique individual supporter can make can never be underestimated and no matter what your target may be, your assistance remains a critical element of our fundraising efforts. You can make a genuine impact.
Here are just some of the various events taking place throughout 2023:
- The Kiltwalk 2023, supported by Sir Tom Hunter and The Hunter Foundation. With events from Glasgow to Aberdeen, taking place throughout the year, you can register with a new reduced entry fee, HERE.
- The Edinburgh Marathon Festival has something for everyone at the end of May, with events for both adults and children and you can register HERE.
- Tough Mudder offers a very unique challenge. Over the first weekend of June in Dumfries and Galloway, participants will be getting muddy in the ultimate personal challenge. Test your endurance by registering HERE.
- The annual Great Scottish Run offers the opportunity to run a Half Marathon or 10K in Glasgow. Taking place between September 30 and October 1, with events for both adults and children, it’s a family affair. You can register with an Early Bird Discount HERE.
- If you would prefer to take on a two-wheel challenge, Etape Caledonia returns this year on May 14. Cycling through the breathtaking Scottish countryside, set your own distance by registering HERE.
With more fundraising opportunities up and down the UK, such as the Loch Ness or Stirling Marathon, Kilomathon Scotland, Swim Serpentine and the Three Peaks Challenge, this is your chance to get active and raise invaluable funds for Celtic FC Foundation.
If you would like to get involved in any of these initiatives, please contact us in the first instance and we will confirm the registration process for your chosen event and provide a fundraising pack.
If taking part in one of these events feels like too much of a stretch or perhaps even not a big enough challenge, why not come up with your own unique fundraising idea and we will provide you with a pack to get you started.
You can reach a member of our team at [email protected] or on 0141 551 4321.
Thank you for your wonderful support.