AS the Hoops recorded another vital three points on Sunday against Motherwell, Celtic FC Foundation’s Christmas Appeal was front and centre, thanks to the incredible support and generosity of club sponsors Dafabet and Magners.
The players sported the unique snow globe design on the front of their shirts, with ‘Christmas Appeal’ on the reverse.
Celtic FC Foundation are delighted to confirm that 16 of these match issue shirts – signed by each respective player – are now being auctioned, providing supporters with the opportunity to own a wonderful collectors’ item.
Mohamed Elyounoussi’s shirt will also be on offer at a later date, as part of a prize draw, for all supporters who have made a contribution towards the 2019 Appeal.
The shirts currently available through Celtic FC Foundation’s eBay auction can be accessed HERE and the auction will close at around 7pm on Sunday, November 17 (bidders should check individual items for exact end times).
CELTIC SHIRTS AVAILABLE
All proceeds from the sales of these shirts will support our 2019 Christmas Appeal which aims to honour the founding principles set out when the club was formed back in 1887, by continuing to help those in our community, who are most in need. We want to help hundreds of local families facing poverty, by giving them the kind of Christmas we all take for granted.
We also want to support pensioners on our doorstep and help out local charities. We can make a massive difference to the lives of children, the homeless, refugees and those living in refuge or facing other challenges.
Christmas is a time to give and share. And the Glasgow Celtic will be there.
Other ways to get behind the Christmas Appeal 2019, include:
1. Donate by Text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
2. Donate Online
3. Donate via PayPal: www.CelticChristmasAppeal.com
4. Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
5. Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE.
6. Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live and Amazon Smile – http://www.celticfc.net/news/17086
7. Contribute via our general Christmas Appeal eBay auction which will take place between Thursday, December 5 and Tuesday, December 10 – of which all proceeds will be donated to the Appeal.
8. Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, Glasgow on Saturday, November 16 – http://www.celticfc.net/news/16709
9. Make a donation to receive your ‘Celtic FC Foundation Letter from Santa’– further details to follow.
10. Support our Light Up the Clover initiative on Thursday, November 28 or matchday bucket collection on Sunday, December 15 – to register as a volunteer collector, call 0141 551 4204 or email [email protected]
11. Come along to the Ghirls for Good on Friday, November 29 – http://www.celticfc.net/news/16887
12. Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, London on Saturday, November 30 – http://www.celticfc.net/news/16709
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.