FOLLOWING the announcement on Tuesday that a sum in the region of £600K has been invested into Celtic FC Foundation’s Football for Good Fund, we are now looking for assistance to continue and develop the support provided through the Fund in the coming months, from the Celtic family and beyond.
With the Football for Good Fund Appeal now underway, Celtic FC Foundation are honoured to have received tremendous support from digital advertising specialists, Ocean, to help share the message, through the use of their advertising screens across Glasgow.
Ocean operate some of the UK’s most prestigious out-of-home advertising locations and have been a consistent and regular supporter of Celtic FC Foundation over a number of years. Once again, they have shown outstanding generosity by providing complimentary advertising space throughout the city, since Tuesday’s Appeal launch.
With advertising space having been donated at over 30 different Glasgow locations, Ocean’s support has helped us to convey the message of the impact created thus far through the Fund, with a particular focus on four key statistics.
So far we have provided:
– food and essentials to over 35,000 vulnerable families and individuals.
– food and essentials to over 9,000 vulnerable pensioners.
– food and essentials to over 4,000 people facing homelessness.
– over 11,000 hot meals to frontline NHS staff.
Celtic FC Foundation Chief Executive, Tony Hamilton, expressed his gratitude, saying: “Ocean have been a fantastic supporter of Celtic FC Foundation for some time now and once again they have been extremely keen to help our cause.
“With our messaging displayed in so many locations throughout the city, this is a wonderful opportunity for Celtic FC Foundation to showcase the work that has been done so far through the Football for Good Fund. Our sincere thanks to Chris Trainer, Marc Keenan and everyone at Ocean for all of their efforts.
“I have absolutely no doubt that this messaging across the city will reach so many of our supporters and encourage those who’re in a position to do so, to get involved in our Appeal.”
Since the launch of the Football for Good Fund and throughout the next six months or so, the Foundation have ensured and will continue to ensure food parcels, basic necessities, hot meals and other critical interventions are available to the growing number of people affected by the ruthlessness of COVID-19.
But we can’t do it alone.
To support the Football for Good Fund, you can:
1. Donate by Text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
2. Donate Online HERE
3. Donate via PayPal HERE
4. Donate via our Facebook page HERE or set up your own Facebook fundraiser
5. Donate in cash – there are collection boxes in Celtic stores
6. Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE
7. Sign up to regular giving through our Walfrid’s Wish initiative HERE
8. Take part in our ‘Green Day’ on Sunday, August 2 – details coming soon!
9. Purchase our 9-in-a-row badge and Glittering Prize print HERE
11. Get involved in our unique 9-in-a-row nomination fundraiser – details coming soon!
12. Take part in our online auction – details comings soon!
13. Come up with your own fundraising idea and get in touch with us at [email protected]
Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.