WITH Christmas now just three weeks away, Celtic FC Foundation have the perfect treat for your child, ahead of Santa’s visit on Christmas Eve.
Our Letter from Santa initiative offers an opportunity for you to create a unique, personalised letter for a special child/children in your life, for a minimum donation of £5 per letter. Each letter will arrive not only signed by Santa himself, but also featuring the signature of each child’s favourite Celt.
The letter will be posted to the address of your choice ahead of Santa’s visit and will feature the child’s name, age and what they would like for Christmas.
In return, all we ask is that you make a minimum donation of £5 per letter. You can make your donation via our dedicated Letter from Santa fundraising page HERE.
Upon receipt of your donation, you will receive a simple thank you email. This will be followed within the next working day with a more detailed email featuring a link, allowing you to provide all of the relevant data, to fully personalise each child’s letter.
The deadline to place your order, allowing for postage before Christmas, will be Wednesday, December 11, 2019 for international orders and Friday, December 13, 2019 for UK and Ireland orders. Postage of letters will take place (first class) between Tuesday, December 3 and Monday, December 16, 2019.
We will endeavour to fulfil any international orders placed after Wednesday, December 11, however, we cannot guarantee delivery prior to Christmas. These orders will also be accompanied by an e-copy of your letter.
Proceeds will be devoted to our 2019 Christmas Appeal. This aims to honour the founding principles set out when the club was formed back in 1887, by continuing to help those in our community, who are most in need. We want to help hundreds of local families facing poverty, by giving them the kind of Christmas most of us take for granted.
We also want to support pensioners on our doorstep and help out local charities. We can make a massive difference to the lives of children, the homeless, refugees and those living in refuge or facing other challenges.
Christmas is a time to give and share. And the Glasgow Celtic will be there.
Other ways to support the Christmas Appeal 2019, include:
- Donate by Text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate Online
- Donate via PayPal – www.CelticChristmasAppeal.com
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE.
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live and Amazon Smile – http://www.celticfc.net/news/17086
- Contribute via our Christmas Appeal eBay auction which will take place between Thursday, December 5 and Tuesday, December 10.
- Support our match-day bucket collection on Sunday, December 15 – http://www.celticfc.net/news/17171
- Purchase the original song from this year’s Celtic Christmas advert, ‘Star Of Glasgow’s Green & White’ HERE. Proceeds will support our 2019 Appeal.
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.