With Christmas less than seven weeks away, the Christmas shopping frenzy is now in full swing, as many of us aim to find the ideal gifts for our friends and family.
Celtic FC Foundation are once again offering the perfect opportunity for fans to support our 2019 Christmas Appeal while doing your Christmas shopping this festive season, via Give as you Live or AmazonSmile.
Give as you Live is an online fundraising platform allowing users to shop at over 4,300 top stores and raise free funds for charity. It operates by donating a percentage of your transaction to your selected charity at absolutely no extra cost to you. There really is no easier way to support Celtic FC Foundation for free, when buying your Christmas presents online this year.
In recent years, Give as you Live has helped us raise over £162,000 by assisting supporters to shop, order and fundraise online.
Or why not donate via AmazonSmile, a simple and automatic way for you to support a charity of your choice every time you shop. The website is operated by Amazon with the same products, prices and shopping features as Amazon.co.uk.
- Create an account HERE
- Search for a store you want to shop with on Give as you Live – there are over 4,300!
- Click on the store logo and Give as you Live will direct you to the website
- Make your purchase on the retailer’s website and Give as you Live will track the transaction.
Give as you Live turn a percentage of the commission paid by the retailer into a Celtic FC Foundation donation!
- Log in to or create an Amazon account HERE
- Select Celtic FC Foundation as the charitable organisation you wish to receive donations from eligible purchases.
- Make a purchase via AmazonSmile and eligible purchase you make will result in a vital donation.
AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your eligible net purchase price directly to Celtic FC Foundation.
Through our Christmas Appeal, we aim to honour the founding principles set out when the club was formed in 1887, by continuing to help those in our community, who are most in need.
We want to help hundreds of local families facing poverty by giving them the kind of Christmas we all take for granted.
We also want to support pensioners on our doorstep and help out local charities. We can make a massive difference to the lives of children, the homeless, refugees and those living in refuge or facing other challenges.
Christmas is a time to give and share. And the Glasgow Celtic will be there.
Additional ways to get behind the Christmas Appeal 2019, include:
- Donate by Text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate Online
- Donate via PayPal- www.CelticChristmasAppeal.com
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE.
- Contribute via our Christmas Appeal eBay auctions – the first featuring signed shirts following the Celtic v Motherwell match on Sunday, November 10 and then our general auction between Thursday, December 5 and Tuesday, December 10 – of which all proceeds will be donated to the Appeal.
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, Glasgow on Saturday, November 16 – http://www.celticfc.net/news/16709
- Make a donation to receive your ‘Celtic FC Foundation Letter from Santa’– further details to follow.
- Support our Light Up the Clover initiative on Thursday, November 28 or matchday bucket collection on Sunday, December 15 – to register as a volunteer collector, call 0141 551 4204 or email [email protected]
- Come along to the Ghirls for Good on Friday, November 29 –http://www.celticfc.net/news/16887
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, London on Saturday, November 30 –http://www.celticfc.net/news/16709
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.