With Celtic FC Foundation’s Christmas Appeal now underway, we’re encouraging supporters to Share the Magic while purchasing their Christmas shopping this year.
Celtic FC Foundation and Celtic Football Club have come together to create a very special ‘Walfrid’s Wishlist’ and every festive item you purchase from this magical selection, either in store or online, will result in Celtic retail passing on a contribution to this year’s Christmas Appeal – just look for the Christmas Appeal Snow Globe!
‘Walfrid’s Wishlist’ includes seven wonderful items – the Celtic Men’s Novelty Christmas Jumper, Celtic Junior Green Away PJs, the ‘We. Never. Stop.’ DVD, Steg Taylor the Celtic Dinosaur, the Celtic Clover Merino Wool Blend Black Cap, the Celtic Active Fitness Tracker and Callum McGregor’s autobiography, The Making of a Celtic Captain.
You can browse these items HERE and by simply purchasing any of them you will be helping to make a contribution to the Foundation’s 2022 Appeal.
Supporters will also have an opportunity to purchase one of the LOVE UNITES warm-up jerseys worn ahead of the recent match with Heart of Midlothian. These Foundation branded jerseys have been signed by members of the match squad and proceeds raised will support the Appeal and LGBT Youth Scotland.
As well as this, we will be launching a brand new, limited edition Celtic FC Foundation T-shirt with net proceeds dedicated to the Appeal. The Foundation branded LOVE UNITES jerseys and our new T-shirt will be sold online via the Celtic Store, so keep an eye out for further details coming soon.
In addition to providing support via ‘Walfrid’s Wishlist’ and these new Foundation branded retail items, supporters can also donate while shopping via Give As You Live and AmazonSmile. More details on how to do so can be found HERE.
Through our Appeal, we want to give hundreds of families in our communities the Christmas they deserve, making sure there’s food on the table and gifts under the tree.
We also aim to help pensioners, women and children in refuge, the homeless community and refugees – as well as a whole host of others facing poverty and hardship.
The generosity and compassion of the Celtic support is truly unsurpassed and we simply cannot make a difference to the lives of so many without you.
Together, we can Share the Magic this Christmas.
To get behind this year’s Christmas Appeal, you can also:
- Donate online HERE
- Donate via PayPal HERE
- Donate via Facebook HERE
- Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE
- Donate to our Christmas Appeal Bucket Collection this Saturday, November 12. Full details HERE
- Contribute via our Christmas Appeal Logo Shirt Auction which will be live until Sunday, November 13. Bid now HERE
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, Glasgow on Saturday, November 19 HERE
- Come along to the Ghirls for Good on Friday, November 25 HERE
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, Donegal on Saturday, December 3 HERE
- Sign up for the Santa Stroll 1 Mile or 5K on Saturday, December 10 HERE
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, London on Saturday, December 10 HERE
- Enter our new Christmas Appeal Prize Draw – further details to follow.
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.