Thanks to the incredible support and generosity of Club sponsors Dafabet and Magners, the Celtic first-team once again sported our unique Christmas Appeal logo on the front and our ‘Football for Good’ branding on the reverse of their shirts for Saturday’s cinch Premiership victory over Ross County
A selection of the match worn and match issue shirts will be signed and are now available to bid on via the Club’s official shirt auction partner, MatchWornShirt HERE. The auction will close at 2pm on Saturday, November 18.
The shirts available are:
ODIN THIAGO HOLM
In addition to the shirts being auctioned, everyone who contributes to this year’s Appeal will be in with a chance of winning a Christmas Appeal logo shirt signed by Joe Hart in a free prize draw later in December.
Proceeds from the auction will support our 2023 Christmas Appeal which aims to bring comfort and light up the lives of many who would otherwise struggle over the festive period.
This includes local families facing poverty, so they can enjoy the type of Christmas that many of us take for granted.
As well as pensioners, women and children in refuge, the homeless community and refugees and a host of others experiencing hardship.
Together, we can Light Up Someone’s Christmas this festive season.
To get behind this year’s Christmas Appeal, you can also:
- Donate online HERE
- Donate via PayPal HERE
- Donate via Facebook HERE
- Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE
- Make a donation and hang an item on our Virtual Christmas Tree HERE
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping in Celtic stores or online by purchasing an item from ‘Walfrid’s Wishlist’ HERE
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live HERE
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, Derry on Friday, November 17 HERE
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, Glasgow on Saturday, November 18 HERE
- Enter our Christmas Appeal Prize Draw, which will kick-off on Monday, November 20 – further details to follow.
- Come along to the Ghirls for Good event on Friday, November 24 HERE
- Support our Christmas Appeal Bucket Collection on Saturday, November 25 – to register as a volunteer collector, call 0141 551 4321 or email [email protected]
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, London on Saturday, December 2 HERE
- Sign up for the Santa Stroll 1 Mile or 5K on Sunday, December 17 HERE
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.