CELTIC FC Foundation’s Christmas Appeal eBay auction has returned again this year and we have a total of 10 tremendous prizes available.
Each has been very generously donated in support of our 2019 Christmas Appeal.
Bidding is now open HERE and the auction will close at around 7pm on Tuesday, December 10 (bidders should check individual items for exact end times).
The items available are:
- CELTIC v ROSS COUNTY MATCHDAY EXPERIENCE
Donated by Dafabet
A VIP matchday experience for 10 people to take in Celtic’s SPFL encounter with Ross County at Celtic Park on Saturday, January 25, 2020 (fixture date subject to change).
- ‘EDOUARD 1’ CANVAS
Donated by the Family of the Late William McLauchlan
A stunning canvas depicting an image of Odsonne Edouard, celebrating after scoring his penalty to equalise against Hearts, in the 2019 Scottish Cup final.
- CELTIC v HEARTS WALFRID EXPERIENCE FOR FOUR
Donated by ECG Facilities Services
A table for four in the stunning Walfrid Restaurant at Celtic Park for the Hoops’ SPFL encounter with Hearts on Wednesday, February 12, 2020 (fixture date subject to change).
- CALLUM McGREGOR’S FIVE-YEAR DEAL SIGNED SHIRT
Donated by Callum McGregor and Celtic Football Club
Callum McGregor’s signed shirt, from the day his new five-year deal was announced on Wednesday, November 6, 2019.
- VIP EXECUTIVE PACKAGE FOR SIX PEOPLE FOR GERRY CINNAMON’S GIG AT THE SSE HYDRO ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2019
Donated by Creditfix
A stunning VIP executive package for a group of six people for the eagerly-anticipated Gerry Cinnamon gig at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow on Saturday, December 21, 2019.
- PLAY ON THE HALLOWED TURF AT PARADISE
Donated by Intelligent Car Leasing
An incredible opportunity for two people to play on the hallowed turf at Celtic Park around the end of the current season 2019/20, in club sponsor, Intelligent Car Leasing’s match.
- FRAMED LIMITED EDITION CELTIC FC FOUNDATION 2019 FESTIVAL PRINT SIGNED BY CELTIC MANAGER NEIL LENNON – ISSUE NUMBER 1887
Donated by Celtic FC Foundation
This limited edition A2 print, was created by renowned Scottish artist, Jim Scullion, to mark the inaugural Celtic FC Festival, which took place in July 2019. This particular print holds special significance as it is issue number 1887 and has been signed by Celtic manager, Neil Lennon.
- TWO COURTSIDE SEATS WITH HOSPITALITY AT A GLASGOW ROCKS GAME AND A TWO-NIGHT STAY AT THE RADISSON RED HOTEL, GLASGOW
Donated by Glasgow Rocks and Radisson Red Hotel, Glasgow
The prize includes two courtside seats, with hospitality for a game of your choice at Glasgow’s Emirates Arena, an on-court photograph with the team and a ball signed by the team. The prize also includes a two-night stay at the Radisson Red Hotel in Glasgow.
- AZZA FAHMY 18 CARAT GOLD, GREEN ONYX AND DIAMONDS CALLIGRAPHY COIN BEADED BRACELET
Donated by a Supporter of Celtic FC Foundation
A beautifully crafted, hand-made green onyx beaded calligraphy coin bracelet. The coin is made from 18 Carat Gold and features stunning diamonds. Azza Fahmy jewellery is exclusively available within the UK in London’s world famous Harrods department store and the renowned Burlington Arcade.
- DUBLIN GAA SHIRT SIGNED BY MEMBERS OF THE FIVE-IN-A-ROW ALL-IRELAND CHAMPIONS Donated by Dublin GAA
On Saturday, November 23, 2019 nine members of Dublin GAA’s five-in-a-row All-Ireland winning team attended Celtic’s SPLF clash with Livingston at Celtic Park and they donated a Dublin GAA shirt, signed by members of the triumphant squad.
Proceeds of the eBay auction will be devoted to our 2019 Christmas Appeal, which aims to honour the founding principles set out when the club was formed back in 1887, by continuing to help those in our community, who are most in need. We want to help hundreds of local families facing poverty by giving them the kind of Christmas most of us take for granted.
We also want to support pensioners on our doorstep and help out local charities. We can make a massive difference to the lives of children, the homeless, refugees and those living in refuge or facing other challenges.
Christmas is a time to give and share. And the Glasgow Celtic will be there.
Other ways to get behind the Christmas Appeal 2019, include:
- Donate by Text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate Online
- Donate via PayPal – www.CelticChristmasAppeal.com
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE.
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live and Amazon Smile – http://www.celticfc.net/news/17086
- Make a donation to receive your ‘Celtic FC Foundation Letter from Santa’ – http://www.celticfc.net/news/17114
- Support our match-day bucket collection on Sunday, December 15 – http://www.celticfc.net/news/17171
- Purchase the original song from this year’s Celtic Christmas advert, ‘Star Of Glasgow’s Green & White’ HERE. Proceeds will support our 2019 Appeal.
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.