DUE to the success of our initiatives in the last two years, Celtic FC Foundation are delighted to announce that registration for our 2015 skydive fundraising event is now open.
We are offering up to 20 daredevil supporters the opportunity to jump out of a plane at 10,000 feet and do a tandem ‘Celtic Skydive’. Places will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
The event will take place on Saturday, July 4, 2015 (subject to weather) at Skydive St Andrew’s in Glenrothes, Fife.
Celtic FC Foundation’s four priorities are to improve Health, promote Equality, encourage Learning and tackle Poverty. The net proceeds of this event will assist development of our work providing opportunities for local disadvantaged children and young people to take part in positive, healthy activities.
- The deposit payable on sign up is £65.
- Each participant must then raise an additional £500 – Celtic FC Foundation will provide a paper sponsor form and guidance to set up an online fundraising page.
- Participants must be aged 18+.
- The maximum weight – inclusive of clothing – is 196 lbs/14 stone/89kg.
- Participants must complete a British Parachute Association Declaration of Fitness Form.
- Anyone over the age of 40 years needs the medical section of this form to be signed by a Doctor.
If you are interested in snapping up one of the 20 available places, please email[email protected] or call 0141 551 4262.
Thank you for your ongoing and invaluable support of Celtic FC Foundation.