WITH just over six weeks to go, there’s still time to take the leap and sign up for Celtic FC Foundation’s ‘Zip Slide in Paradise’ fundraising event!
The event will take place on Saturday, March 26, 2016 at Celtic Park, and this year’s route will be even more exhilarating and challenging than last year. Participants will ‘slide’ diagonally from East to West, leaving from the very top corner of the North Stand seating deck, at the Lisbon Lions stand side and gliding all the way across to the lower corner of the Jock Stein stand at the Main Stand side.
All we ask is that you commit to raising a minimum of £125 (after entry fee) for Celtic FC Foundation.
A number of places are still up for grabs and you can sign up HERE
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. The non-refundable registration fee is £30 per person. Please ensure you read the TERMS AND CONDITIONSthoroughly before registering.
To get a feel for what’s instore, check out Celtic TV’s coverage of last year’s Zip Slide in Paradise Event HERE
Celtic FC Foundation, the charitable arm of the football club, has raised over £10m since 1995 and aims to:
1. Assist with the alleviation of poverty on our own doorstep and beyond
2. Provide access to education for children and adults, helping combat social issues
3. Promote health and wellbeing to all, through the use of sport and education
4. Help create opportunity and a sense of purpose
5. Uphold and promote the charitable principles and heritage of Celtic Football Club
6. Deliver change and purpose to the Celtic Family and beyond
Thanks to the magnificent support of the Celtic Family, we do this through a programme of fundraising and delivery of a range of key projects in our local communities, around the four key themes of Health, Equality, Learning and Poverty (HELP).
For further details, please contact Celtic FC Foundation on 0141 551 4321 or email [email protected]