Celtic FC Foundation are delighted to announce that our Christmas Appeal Prize Draw is back this year, with another outstanding prize on offer.
Thanks once again to the wonderful generosity of Club sponsor Dafabet, we’re offering the chance for the winner and nine lucky guests to take in an incredible VIP matchday experience in the Dafabet Suite for Celtic’s cinch Premiership encounter with Heart of Midlothian on Saturday, February 25, 2023 (fixture date subject to change).
With tickets priced at just £10 per entry, this is a fantastic opportunity for a group of 10 to savour the ultimate matchday hospitality package, at a cost of just £1 per head.
- The group will be welcomed with a Champagne Reception in Dafabet’s private suite, where they will receive a complimentary matchday gift and programme.
- Guests will then enjoy a three-course meal with complimentary wine, before they move out to the executive seating area in the prestigious Directors Box for the first half.
- At half-time the group will enjoy snacks, tea and coffee before returning to the Directors Box to take in the second half.
- The lucky 10 will return to the Dafabet Suite for further complimentary beverages at full-time.
The Prize Draw – which is operated via Celtic Development Pools Ltd’s dedicated prize draw website – is now open and supporters can enter up to five times per person, by purchasing their tickets HERE. Players must be aged 18 years or over. Celtic Development Pools Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission. Terms and conditions apply.
The closing date for entries is Monday, December 19, 2022, at 12noon and the lucky winner will be announced later that day.
Net proceeds raised through the Prize Draw will be devoted to our 2022 Christmas Appeal which aims to give hundreds of families in our communities the Christmas they deserve, making sure there’s food on the table and gifts under the tree.
We also want to help pensioners, women and children in refuge, the homeless community and refugees – as well as a whole host of others facing poverty and hardship.
The generosity and compassion of the Celtic support is truly unsurpassed and we simply cannot make a difference to the lives of so many without you.
Together, we can Share the Magic this Christmas.
To get behind this year’s Christmas Appeal, you can also:
- Donate online HERE
- Donate via PayPal HERE
- Donate via Facebook HERE
- Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping in Celtic stores or online by purchasing an item from ‘Walfrid’s Wishlist’ HERE
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live and AmazonSmile HERE
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, Donegal on Saturday, December 3 HERE
- Sign up for the Santa Stroll 1 Mile or 5K on Saturday, December 10 HERE
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, London on Saturday, December 10 HERE
- Purchase our brand new T-shirt– further details to follow.
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message