AS excitement builds ahead of the champions’ opening SPFL clash with Hamilton this Sunday, Celtic FC Foundation is encouraging fans to turn social media green for the day and support the Bhoys, as they kick off their quest for 10-in-a-row.
Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 crisis, this will not be the Flag Day that many of us hoped for, but that doesn’t mean we can’t unite virtually and get behind the team, while supporting Celtic FC Foundation’s ‘Green Day’.
So pull on your Hoops or simply wear something green for the day and tag us in a photo of you supporting the Celts. Why not get the whole family kitted out in green and show us your best virtual huddle. You can tag us in your photos on Twitter @FoundationCFC or Instagram @celticfcfoundation or even just share your photos with your friends on Facebook.
‘Green Day’ supporters who wish to make a donation to our Football for Good Fund can do so by texting the word ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£3’ or ‘£5’ to 70085*.
Or use any of the other donation methods listed below.
Through the Football for Good Fund, we have been helping to provide food and essentials to those most likely to be affected by the crisis.
Since the launch of the Fund and throughout the next six months or so, the Foundation has ensured and will continue to ensure food parcels, basic necessities, hot meals and other critical interventions are available to the growing number of people affected by the ruthlessness of COVID-19.
But we can’t do it alone.
To support the Football for Good Fund, you can:
1. Donate Online HERE
2. Donate via PayPal HERE
3. Donate via our Facebook page HERE or set up your own Facebook fundraiser
4. Donate in cash – there are collection boxes in Celtic stores
5. Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE
6. Sign up to regular giving through our Walfrid’s Wish initiative HERE
7. Purchase our 9-in-a-row badge and Glittering Prize print HERE
9. Get involved in our unique 9-in-a-row nomination fundraiser – details coming soon!
10. Take part in our online auction – details comings soon!
11. Come up with your own fundraising idea and get in touch with us at [email protected]
Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.