With Christmas just around the corner, Celtic FC Foundation is offering the perfect Christmas gift for any Celtic supporter, as we launch a brand new special edition t-shirt, in support of our work with refugees.
The T-shirt features the Foundation logo accompanied by the slogan ‘This land was made for you and me’, encapsulating the ethos of a Club born to alleviate poverty within the Irish immigrant community, and one that is open to all.
We would like to express a special thanks to Woody Guthrie and TRO Essex Music Limited for kindly granting us use of the rights to the lyrics from the wonderful Celtic Park favourite ‘This Land is Your Land’.
Net proceeds will be devoted to the Christmas Appeal phase of our Football for Good Fund (FFGF), with a particular focus on supporting our refugee charity partners.
The crew-neck printed t-shirt is available now at a retail cost of £20, online HERE
Through the Appeal, we want to help hundreds of local families, giving them the kind of Christmas most of us take for granted. With lots of food on the table and gifts for the kids. Making sure Santa pays a visit on Christmas Eve, despite COVID-19.
We also want to support pensioners on our doorstep, by lending a hand at a difficult time of year. Local charities need our help too. We can make a massive difference to the lives of children, the homeless, refugees and those living in refuge or facing other challenges.
The generosity and compassion of the Celtic Family is truly unrivalled and once again, we are looking for your support, to get behind this Christmas Appeal phase of the FFGF.
We are a Club like no other, and together, we can continue to bring comfort to those who need it most.
To get behind the Appeal, you can also:
- Donate online HERE
- Donate via PayPal HERE
- Donate via Facebook HERE
- Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE.
- Contribute to our Virtual Toy Drive HERE
- Sign up for our Stay Up for the Champions sponsored event on Friday, December 4 / Saturday, December 5 HERE
- Sign up for our Boogie for Good sponsored event on Friday, December 11 HERE
- Purchase your personalised ‘Celtic FC Foundation Letter from Santa’ HERE
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live and AmazonSmile HERE
- Purchase your copy of the stunning Gerard Burns Glittering Prize, the perfect Christmas Gift HERE
- Contribute via our Christmas Appeal eBay auction, featuring shirts from the AC Milan v Celtic match on Thursday, December 3 (with Celtic FC Foundation branding) and Celtic v St Johnstone on Sunday, December 6 (with Christmas Appeal branding). The auction will run from Monday, December 7 – Saturday, December 12.
- Contribute via our Virtual Bucket Collection on Sunday, December 6.
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.