With Christmas just around the corner, Celtic FC Foundation’s Letter from Santa fundraising initiative has returned, offering the perfect surprise for all of the good Bhoys and Ghirls out there.
Our Letter from Santa initiative offers an opportunity for you to create a unique, personalised letter for a child/children in your family or group of friends, at a cost of £5 per letter, purchased via our charity eBay account HERE.
Each letter will arrive not only signed by Santa himself, but will also feature the signature of each child’s favourite Celtic star.
The letter will be posted to the address of your choice ahead of Santa’s visit and will feature the child’s name, age and what they would like for Christmas.
Upon purchase of your letter, you will receive a confirmation email from eBay. This will be followed up within the next working day with a more detailed email featuring a link, allowing you to provide all of the relevant data, to fully personalise each letter.
The deadline to place your order, allowing for postage before Christmas, is Friday, December 11, 2020 for international orders and Monday, December 14, 2020 for UK and Ireland orders. Letters will be posted (first class) between Tuesday, December 1 and Tuesday, December 15, 2020.
We will endeavour to fulfil any international orders placed after Wednesday, December 11. However, we cannot guarantee delivery prior to Christmas. These orders will also be accompanied by an e-copy of your letter.
Proceeds will be devoted to the Christmas Appeal phase of our Football for Good Fund. Through the Appeal, we want to help hundreds of local families facing poverty, giving them the kind of Christmas most of us take for granted. With lots of food on the table and gifts for the kids. Making sure Santa pays a visit on Christmas Eve, despite COVID-19.
We also want to support pensioners on our doorstep, by lending a hand at a difficult time of year. Local charities need our help too. We can make a massive difference to the lives of children, the homeless, refugees and those living in refuge or facing other challenges.
The generosity and compassion of the Celtic Family is truly unrivalled and once again, we are looking for your support, to get behind this Christmas Appeal phase of the FFGF. We are a Club like no other, and together, we can continue to bring comfort to those who need it most.
We are a Club like no other, and together, we can continue to bring comfort to those who need it most.
To get behind the Appeal, you can also:
1. Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
2. Donate online HERE
3. Donate via PayPal HERE
4. Donate via Facebook HERE
5. Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE.
6. Contribute to our Virtual Toy Drive HERE
7. Sign up for our Stay Up for the Champions sponsored event on Friday, December 4 / Saturday, December 5 HERE
8. Sign up for our Boogie for Good sponsored event on Friday, December 11 HERE
9. Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live and AmazonSmile HERE
10. Contribute via our Christmas Appeal eBay auction, featuring shirts from the AC Milan v Celtic match on Thursday, December 3 (with Celtic FC Foundation branding) and Celtic v St Johnstone on Sunday, December 6 (with Christmas Appeal branding). The auction will run from Monday, December 7 – Saturday, December 12.
11. Purchase your copy of the stunning Gerard Burns Glittering Prize, the perfect Christmas Gift HERE
12. Contribute via our Virtual Bucket Collection on Sunday, December 6.
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.