As we continue to encourage supporters to ‘Share the Magic’ this Christmas, Celtic FC Foundation are delighted to announce that, once again, thanks to the incredible support and generosity of Ocean Scotland, our Christmas Appeal messaging will be promoted throughout Glasgow.
Ocean Scotland operate some of the UK’s most prestigious out-of-home advertising locations and have been tremendous supporters of the Foundation for a number of years. And yet again, thanks to their wonderful donation of complimentary advertising space, screens at 12 different locations will help promote this year’s Christmas Appeal across the city.
Celtic FC Foundation Chief Executive, Tony Hamilton spoke of the support provided, saying: “With the challenges so many people are currently facing, this year’s Appeal has become more important than ever before. So, to be afforded this fantastic opportunity once again by our wonderful friends at Ocean Scotland, is invaluable and will be vital in helping to share the message of our Appeal and encouraging fans to get behind us.
“Huge thanks to Marc Keenan, Chris Trainer and all the team at Ocean Scotland for their amazing and continued support.”
Through our Appeal, we want to give hundreds of families in our communities the Christmas they deserve, making sure there’s food on the table and gifts under the tree.
We also aim to help pensioners, women and children in refuge, the homeless community and refugees – as well as a whole host of others facing poverty and hardship.
Together, we can Share the Magic this Christmas.
To get behind this year’s Christmas Appeal, you can:
- Donate online HERE
- Donate via PayPal HERE
- Donate via Facebook HERE
- Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
- Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
- Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping in Celtic stores or online by purchasing an item from ‘Walfrid’s Wishlist’ HERE
- Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live and AmazonSmile HERE
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, Donegal on Saturday, December 3 HERE
- Sign up for the Santa Stroll 1 Mile or 5K on Saturday, December 10 HERE
- Sign up for the Celtic Sleep Out, London on Saturday, December 10 HERE
- Purchase our brand new T-shirt– further details to follow.
- Enter our new Christmas Appeal Prize Draw – further details to follow.
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message