As the Christmas Appeal phase of our Football for Good Fund (FFGF) continues, Celtic FC Foundation are honoured to have received incredible support once again from out-of-home digital media provider, Ocean Scotland. The wonderfully generous donation of advertising space on their screens across Glasgow will help promote the Appeal far and wide.
Ocean Scotland operate some of the UK’s most prestigious out-of-home advertising locations and have been a tremendous supporter of Celtic FC Foundation over a number of years. Back in July, they showed outstanding generously by providing advertising space to highlight our FFGF.
Once again, they have provided their magnificent backing, with complimentary advertising space for our Christmas Appeal at 23 different locations throughout the city, as of today.
Speaking of the support provided, Celtic FC Foundation Chief Executive, Tony Hamilton, said: “I would like to extend our gratitude to Ocean Scotland, who have yet again shown phenomenal support of Celtic FC Foundation.
“Their donation of advertising space in July to promote our FFGF, was absolutely crucial in helping us to share the message of the impact made until that point. Their support on this occasion will be just as important, as we aim to encourage as many of our supporters as possible – who are in a position to do so – to get involved in our Christmas Appeal.
“A huge thank you to Chris Trainer, Marc Keenan and the team at Ocean Scotland for all of their support.”
Through the Appeal, we want to help hundreds of local families, giving them the kind of Christmas most of us take for granted. With lots of food on the table and gifts for the kids. Making sure Santa pays a visit on Christmas Eve, despite COVID-19.
We also want to support pensioners on our doorstep, by lending a hand at a difficult time of year. Local charities need our help too. We can make a massive difference to the lives of children, the homeless, refugees and those living in refuge or facing other challenges.
The generosity and compassion of the Celtic Family is truly unrivalled and once again, we are looking for your support, to get behind this Christmas Appeal phase of the FFGF.
We are a Club like no other, and together, we can continue to bring comfort to those who need it most.
To get behind the Appeal, you can:
1. Donate by text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
2. Donate online HERE
3. Donate via PayPal HERE
4. Donate via Facebook HERE
5. Donate in Cash – there are collection boxes located in all Celtic Stores
6. Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE.
7. Contribute to our Virtual Toy Drive HERE
8. Sign up for our Stay Up for the Champions sponsored event on Friday, December 4 / Saturday, December 5 HERE
9. Sign up for our Boogie for Good sponsored event on Friday, December 11 HERE
9. Provide support through your Christmas shopping via Give as you Live and AmazonSmile HERE
10. Contribute via our Christmas Appeal eBay auction, featuring shirts from the AC Milan v Celtic match on Thursday, December 3 (with Celtic FC Foundation branding) and Celtic v St Johnstone on Sunday, December 6 (with Christmas Appeal branding). The auction will run from Monday, December 7 – Saturday, December 12.
11. Make a donation to receive your ‘Celtic FC Foundation Letter from Santa’– further details to follow.
12. Purchase your copy of the stunning Gerard Burns Glittering Prize, the perfect Christmas Gift HERE
13. Contribute via our Virtual Bucket Collection on Sunday, December 6.
Thank you for your magnificent support.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.