WITH the Football for Good Fund Appeal now well underway, we are continuing to encourage those fans who are in a position to offer their support, to get behind the Appeal where possible.
Celtic FC Foundation are delighted to announce their latest fundraising activity with the launch of a new nomination initiative called Celebrate 9, Nominate 9, Donate 9.
In celebration of the Club’s incredible 9-in-a-row achievement, Celtic FC Foundation are asking supporters throughout the world to join in.
– Take on your own #9IAR challenge by doing any activity you wish relating to the number 9. Whether it’s attempting to do 9 keepie-uppies, walking 9 laps of your garden or cycling 9km on your bike, the challenge is open to supporters of all ages and you can be as creative as you wish.
– Tag Celtic FC Foundation on social media with a video or photo of you completing your challenge and nominate up to 9 fellow Celts to take on their own challenge.
– Then simply donate £9 (or whatever you can afford) in support of our Football for Good Fund HERE .
Among those to have confirmed their commitment to take on the #9IAR challenge so far are Celtic Captain, Scott Brown, Stiliyan Petrov and Martin Compston. Look out for their efforts on Instagram and Twitter.
So, why not join the Celtic trio by taking on your own #9IAR challenge and help raise money for a great cause!
Proceeds will be devoted to Celtic FC Foundation’s Football for Good Fund, which is providing food and essentials to those most in need within our communities.
Since the launch of the Football for Good Fund and throughout the next six months or so, the Foundation has ensured and will continue to ensure food parcels, basic necessities, hot meals and other critical interventions are available to the growing number of people affected by the ruthlessness of COVID-19.
But we can’t do it alone.
To support the Football for Good Fund, you can also:
1. Donate by Text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
2. Donate Online HERE
3. Donate via PayPal HERE
4. Donate via our Facebook page HERE or set up your own Facebook fundraiser
5. Donate in cash – there are collection boxes in Celtic stores
6. Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE
7. Sign up to regular giving through our Walfrid’s Wish initiative HERE
8. Purchase our 9-in-a-row badge and Glittering Prize print HERE
9. Provide support through your online shopping via Give as you Live and Amazon Smile
10. Take part in our online auction – details comings soon!
11. Come up with your own fundraising idea and get in touch with us at [email protected]
Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts.
*Texts will cost the donation amount, plus one standard rate message.